New to a home based business? Download 3 FREE Training CDs to get the jump start on your competition with MLM Training by Dani Johnson.

April 13, 2007

Pre-Paid Legal Newest $500,000 Ring Earner, Platinum Executive Director Mr. Michael Humes

Platinum Executive Director Mr. Michael Humes known for saying, "It's impossible to stop a man or women who will not quit." proved his point earlier this week when he earned the $500K Ring with Pre-Paid Legal. This means that Mr. Humes has made over $500,000 within the last 12 months with Pre-Paid Legal Services.

Mr. Humes quoted after receiving the ring, "It's hard to believe that just a short time ago I delivered mail and would come to the Business Briefings in my postal uniform," Humes said. "Now, I'm blessed to be a part of history in the making with a NYSE Company! This ring symbolizes the fact that whether you have a PhD or a GED, there's a system in place that allows everyone with the desire to be more than what society would suggest they qualify for, to accomplish anything they can imagine. To think, it took me five years in college to become a sophomore, another five years at the Post Office, to leave in debt, but in my first five years with PPL I joined the Millionaires Club! Now at 34, I'm earning over $500K a year and working on my third million with the Company. I guess I can officially turn in my postal uniforms!"

Mr. Humes is definitely an inspiration for many PPL associates including myself who are going for the ring with PPL. He has proven that if you decide to work your home base business diligently and never ever quit, you can be successful with Pre-Paid Legal Services.

Congratulations Mr. Humes, and I will wish you continue success!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: